Saturday, October 27, 2012

Coloring Calaca 2

Last night I drew this calaca and actually worked on a painting - which is pretty good since I feel a complete and utter lack of motivation to do much of anything.  I know I will be out of commission for the next couple of weeks, so I am going to try to get up and do something fun with the family.  Maybe the zoo?  Which is hard to even imagine because I feel bone tired.  But possibly it is a matter of momentum, and once I begin moving it will be easier.  Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday.

If you click the skull above it will take you to a downloadable version to color.  I gave this one a mustache in honor of all of my high school clients.  Once I ran an entire group about stress with everyone in the group, including me, sporting awesome fake mustaches.  I miss my clients. 

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. I did print out the last calaca and copied the outline on to hardstock. I'm in the process of filling in with my own design and painting. Thanks for the outline, it came in very handy. Appreciate it. Have an enjoyable day at the zoo and enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll print this out and have the students color them next week. It would look great around the classroom! And I know the students would love to see that you're thinking of them. :)

    Anne Marie

    ReplyDelete